Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Multiple Issues with Firefox Upgrade on Nexus Tablet

JerryLohman

I'm now running Firefox 79.0.5 on a Nexus tablet model 7. I have multiple issues with the new version starting with the Menu. There is no Firefox Menu shown (apparently by design) because the Nexus has a hardware Menu. That menu has no navigation features. Therefore, I have no back or forward buttons.

Most of the information in FAQs are useless because they do not seem to apply to my device. After using Firefox for many years it has suddenly become unusable. I'm entering this plea for help from my desktop because I can't do it from my tablet. Where do I go from here?

Best regards

I'm now running Firefox 79.0.5 on a Nexus tablet model 7. I have multiple issues with the new version starting with the Menu. There is no Firefox Menu shown (apparently by design) because the Nexus has a hardware Menu. That menu has no navigation features. Therefore, I have no back or forward buttons. Most of the information in FAQs are useless because they do not seem to apply to my device. After using Firefox for many years it has suddenly become unusable. I'm entering this plea for help from my desktop because I can't do it from my tablet. Where do I go from here? Best regards
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Additional image from using the device menu: