Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How do I import firefox bookmarks onto a Google Nexus 10 tablet?

ranselmi

I have a new Google Nexus 10 tablet and the Firefox browser. I have a bookmarks.html file (Firefox bookmarks) from my desktop. How do I import the bookmarks into the Nexus?

The browser has these items on a menu bar: Top Sites Bookmarks Reading List History

The Bookmarks item above has one topic under it:

 Bookmarks   
 chrome-native://bookmarks/#2

The menu icon next to the bookmark (star) icon has Tools and Settings choices but nothing there for bookmarks

There's no menu or dropdown that I could locate to import the bookmarks. Help!!

I have a new Google Nexus 10 tablet and the Firefox browser. I have a bookmarks.html file (Firefox bookmarks) from my desktop. How do I import the bookmarks into the Nexus? The browser has these items on a menu bar: Top Sites Bookmarks Reading List History The Bookmarks item above has one topic under it: Bookmarks chrome-native://bookmarks/#2 The menu icon next to the bookmark (star) icon has Tools and Settings choices but nothing there for bookmarks There's no menu or dropdown that I could locate to import the bookmarks. Help!!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

There is no way to import a bookmarks.html file on Firefox for Android. You would need to use Firefox Sync.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-up-firefox-sync

Yep, that did it! Thanks!