Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I have 2 gmail accounts. TB recognises 1 account PW but not the other?

beeebeee

Using a MACBOOKPRO 10.11.6. Recently changed 2 GMAIL passwords. Same procedure for both. TB recognises the PW for one of the accounts but not the other. I have my GMAIL set to allow insecure apps. I have tried the old password in case it didn't change. I've tried using the same PW for both accounts, didn't work. Must be an answer to this?

Using a MACBOOKPRO 10.11.6. Recently changed 2 GMAIL passwords. Same procedure for both. TB recognises the PW for one of the accounts but not the other. I have my GMAIL set to allow insecure apps. I have tried the old password in case it didn't change. I've tried using the same PW for both accounts, didn't work. Must be an answer to this?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Thunderbird does not "recognise" your email password, your providers server does. Go to gmail and log into your account there. Figure out what your email password actually is. While you are there make sure you set Less Secure Apps for both account and not just the one that works. Once you know what your password is and it works there come back to Thunderbird.

Go to Options-Security-Passwords-Saved Passwords Click Show Passwords. What have to saved there for Thunderbird to use? If the saved password is not correct right click it and select Edit Password.

Thankyou! Less secure apps was only turned on in one account.