Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How do I get my message pane back? I cannot see the messages that are in my in box?

debrapotter

When I open Thunderbird all I can see is my list of Folders and in the next pane is the Thunderbird email description. When I click on Read email it does nothing. I have 5 messages that I cannot see or find. Please let me have my message window pane back. I want my emails listed in the message pane.

When I open Thunderbird all I can see is my list of Folders and in the next pane is the Thunderbird email description. When I click on Read email it does nothing. I have 5 messages that I cannot see or find. Please let me have my message window pane back. I want my emails listed in the message pane.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

have you tried clicking on the folders on the left?