Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

I have lost all my tabs when I restarted my laptop (MSv7). Having relied on this feature for a long time I have 30 odd vital tabs that I expect to appear

kjhkjh

Restarted my computer and had no tabs in Firefox. All previous times I have closed the tabs would reappear on restarting my computer and I rely on these and am desperate to recover them. Any help apprecaited.

Restarted my computer and had no tabs in Firefox. All previous times I have closed the tabs would reappear on restarting my computer and I rely on these and am desperate to recover them. Any help apprecaited.

All Replies (2)

You can try to restore a previous version of the sessionstore.js file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder: