Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Any way to favorite a folder as with Thunderbird Desktop?

drummond.zach

I have a couple of folders I use a lot in my email account, and I regularly need to dig into them. The desktop lets a user favorite a folder to its sidebar for fast access. Can the Android app do similar?

I have a couple of folders I use a lot in my email account, and I regularly need to dig into them. The desktop lets a user favorite a folder to its sidebar for fast access. Can the Android app do similar?

All Replies (1)

There's not a favourite folder feature in the way you describe. The closest the app comes is the "Show in top group" folder option. This places the folder nearer the top of the folder tree, making it a little more accessible and less nested.

To toggle the option.

1. Open the side panel with your account folder list displayed. 2. Tap manage folders (bottom of list) 3. Tap an applicable folder. 4. Toggle "Show in top group" ON.

Feel free to suggest your favourite folder idea on Mozilla connect where community members can vote for it. Those with high vote counts have a greater chance of being selected for development.

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/idb-p/ideas/label-name/thunderbird%20android

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.