Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

When I opened Firefox I get to tabs for Firefox, how can I eliminate the second tab? Also I get a add-on manager tab that pops up along with the two Firefox tabs

ssmccrosky

When I opened Firefox I get to tabs for Firefox, how can I eliminate the second tab? Also I get a add-on manager tab that pops up along with the two Firefox tabs

When I opened Firefox I get to tabs for Firefox, how can I eliminate the second tab? Also I get a add-on manager tab that pops up along with the two Firefox tabs

All Replies (1)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

The Add-ons Manager tab is usually caused by about:addons being saved as an extra homepage. Firefox can have multiple home pages, separated by a |.

Go to Settings → Home → Homepage and new windows and look at what’s in the homepage box. If you see about:addons (or more than one address), remove the extra one and leave just the page you want.

If the second Firefox tab is actually one of your old tabs reopening, also check Settings → General → Startup and see whether Open previous windows and tabs is enabled.

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.