Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Cannot link my account using google

Davidson Morelik

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work
Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu

All Replies (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android installed on your device? Have you set it as the default browser?

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.