Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why can I not log in my a2z account when I did it before on a iPhone? Not its basically saying I need a android

Latalia Washington

I need to log into my a2z account. I never had issues about using a iPhone and now all of a sudden I do.

I need to log into my a2z account. I never had issues about using a iPhone and now all of a sudden I do.

All Replies (1)

Hi

What happen when you try to sign into this account? Is there any error message?

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.