Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Why do I get "Forbidden 403"?

Bob Smith

When trying to book into Sainsburies Groceries I can't login as I get a screen with Forbidden 403.

When trying to book into Sainsburies Groceries I can't login as I get a screen with Forbidden 403.
Xle ŋuɖoɖo sia le goya me

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

Hello

Bob Smith said

Tried that using Firefox and also with another browser!

Are you using, a vpn?

Below, a hypothesis. Screenshot 1, vpn used, location, at instant, 403 Forbidden. Screenshot 2, vpn not used.

All Replies (9)

Hi Bob

What happens when you try to login at:

https://account.sainsburys.co.uk/gol/login

I get "403 Forbidden" without quotes, of course

Are you using any security software on your device?

Do you have any updates for that or your operating system due to be applied?

Do you use a bookmark or are you starting with the main (home) page of this website?

If you use a bookmark to access a specific page, instead navigate to this page starting with the main page or with the sign in page in case there is a problem with this bookmark.

Tried that using Firefox and also with another browser!

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

Hello

Bob Smith said

Tried that using Firefox and also with another browser!

Are you using, a vpn?

Below, a hypothesis. Screenshot 1, vpn used, location, at instant, 403 Forbidden. Screenshot 2, vpn not used.

It worked, thanks, deleted VPM for that site.

чому при відкритті сайту помилка 403 forbidden? браузер повністо скинуто до заводських налаштувань, всеодно не допомагає

Bonsoir

What is your user agent? https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent

Below, an experience with the help of Responsive Design Mode https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/devtools-user/responsive_design_mode User Agent String on the right

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0
Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.