Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

Gah. Your tab just crashed.

hlbaileys

I keep getting the attached message when I sign into my bank. This just started yesterday (9/4/24), but when I sign in with another browser I don't have a problem?

I keep getting the attached message when I sign into my bank. This just started yesterday (9/4/24), but when I sign in with another browser I don't have a problem?
Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu

NoahSUMO trɔe

All Replies (1)

Which bank site is causing the crash? We might be able to fix that by just clearing the cache or site data for the bank.

Try this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-firefox-ios#w_clear-individual-site-data