Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

How do I transfer an email from my Inbox to an Inbox Sub- Folder

Speckledone

I have opened folders under my Inbox but I can't work out how to transfer emails from my inbox to those folders

I have opened folders under my Inbox but I can't work out how to transfer emails from my inbox to those folders

All Replies (2)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

Manually:

  • Drag and drop with the mouse, or
  • Select, right-click and "Move to..."

You can automated the process with Message Filters.

I have this problem --the drag and crop with the mouse quit working today. Wonder if it is a setting.