Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

I'm finding that some folders that I've created won't allow me to transfer new emails to them, these have a magnifying glass not a file symbol! Any thoughts?

gertie1

Problem transferring emails from my inbox to folders I've created, the troublesome folders have a magnifying glass symbol as opposed to a folder symbol!

Problem transferring emails from my inbox to folders I've created, the troublesome folders have a magnifying glass symbol as opposed to a folder symbol!

All Replies (1)

That icon would suggest that they are created by having done a search, maybe Saved Search folders. So they would be read-only.