Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wotu tread sia eye woyi archive me. Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
Locked Wode archive me

I am admin under my name on my comp. When I try to download firefox, it says I don't have permission.

rhondalynnmurray

Firefox is not recognizing I am the administrator because I made my admin account under my name. Rhonda/administrator. When I try to download firefox, it says I don't have permission. How can I fix this where firefox will recognize me and let me download the browser?

Thank you, Rhonda

Firefox is not recognizing I am the administrator because I made my admin account under my name. Rhonda/administrator. When I try to download firefox, it says I don't have permission. How can I fix this where firefox will recognize me and let me download the browser? Thank you, Rhonda

All Replies (1)

Oops, your post duplicated. Let's continue here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1084629