Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

Charts are not loading now in Yahoo Finance

On Windows 10 Home I've been using Yahoo Finance to track stocks. After updating FF last week I have not been able to load graphs. I've tried refresh, reload, restart, re… (cytajśo wěcej)

On Windows 10 Home I've been using Yahoo Finance to track stocks. After updating FF last week I have not been able to load graphs. I've tried refresh, reload, restart, remove cache but any graph shows "loading" or is blank content. Every idea except delete FF and reinstall. Other browsers I sometimes use do load the graphs no problem. What else can I try, or is this a bug? Thanks

Wócynjony 5 50

problem watching recordings on xfinity stream last few days

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs lat… (cytajśo wěcej)

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Wócynjony 4 2

Facebook not loading, websites not showing popups, form entry information missing and more!

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable! Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order t… (cytajśo wěcej)

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable!

Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order to re-sign in). Websites that I use to make hotel bookings fail to proceed past the login stage, online forms fail to show the required information to complete transactions.

All works well on Chrome - but I like the Firefox interface and have been using for many years.

Help!

Rozwězany 5 20

Cannot access Staples.com

Lately, I cannot get to staples.com. I think it started after the last update, but I'm not sure. I never had a problem before, and Staples is a well-known national compan… (cytajśo wěcej)

Lately, I cannot get to staples.com. I think it started after the last update, but I'm not sure. I never had a problem before, and Staples is a well-known national company for office products. I've restarted Firefox in troubleshoot mode, but the result is the same. Chrome and Edge have no problem accessing the site, so it's a puzzle why Firefox cannot. If anyone has any ideas about how to proceed, I'll appreciate it.

Rozwězany 2

webmidi features

hello, I am using novation components online: https://components.novationmusic.com/ It's the only thing I have to do with an other browser because firefox does not suppo… (cytajśo wěcej)

hello, I am using novation components online: https://components.novationmusic.com/ It's the only thing I have to do with an other browser because firefox does not support the midi features... It is pity... Maybe one day it will work... All the best

   Matthieu.
Wócynjony 1

Facebook won't let me change password because it doesn't recognize my device (Firefox).

Facebook doesn't recognize me from visit to visit so I can't update my password, which possibly was included in a data breach. I've tried allowing cookies from Facebook. … (cytajśo wěcej)

Facebook doesn't recognize me from visit to visit so I can't update my password, which possibly was included in a data breach. I've tried allowing cookies from Facebook. Didn't work. Thoughts?

Wócynjony 6

Every time I try to search via Google on Firefox, I get a Captcha message because it detects "unusual traffic."

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a r… (cytajśo wěcej)

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a robot. "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending this request." This does not happen in Safari nor when i use Google on my iPad or iPhone - all of which use the same IP address. I have refreshed Firefox and it is on the latest version. This started about two weeks ago. There is no malicious software on my computer. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history. Help!

Wócynjony 2

Bis consultants program stopped working on Firefox

Bis consultants mapping program used by my appraisal district has suddenly quit working in Firefox. Will not load the maps. Bug in latest version of Firefox??? Wo… (cytajśo wěcej)

Bis consultants mapping program used by my appraisal district has suddenly quit working in Firefox.

Will not load the maps.

Bug in latest version of Firefox???

Works correctly in the Brave browser.

Wócynjony 5

Update seems to mess my websites up

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if … (cytajśo wěcej)

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if logged it. The same sites work correctly in Edge which I have an intense dislike for. I have already restarted Firefox and rebooted Windows. This started after the Firefox 157 update.

Wócynjony 2

Why can't I get Channel 5 subtitles with Firefox?

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the… (cytajśo wěcej)

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the website via Firefox aren't currently available. Why is this and is there a way around it? They did say that dependent on which programme, the subtitles will likely be available on the 5 Stream app, but I don't watch on the mobile phone.

Wócynjony

Google Drive Continues to Go Offline

Hi - Just recently (within the past week) I've been running into several issues with Google Drive on Firefox, namely that it doesn't recognize that I'm online so I can't … (cytajśo wěcej)

Hi - Just recently (within the past week) I've been running into several issues with Google Drive on Firefox, namely that it doesn't recognize that I'm online so I can't open or edit documents. When the pages do load during brief moments of connection, the page never fully loads and the little dot on the tab continues to move back and forth, showing there's still more to load.

I've tried the following with no luck: - clearing Firefox cache and cookies - signing out and signing back in to Google Drive - restarting Firefox after doing each of the above - restarting my computer - checking to make sure I have the most recent Firefox version (I do: 157.0.1)

I am able to log into Google Drive in Chrome and have no issues at all. Also, I'm not having this issue with any other websites. Do you have any guidance for me? I really don't want to move over to Chrome, but my entire job requires Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.

Thank you!

Wócynjony

QR code for BankID is not visible when I use latest version of Firefox

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS … (cytajśo wěcej)

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS version 10.15.8. What could be the problem?

Wócynjony

Missing scroll bars

When I login to a site where there are many widgets (windows) on the screen - the windows are all missing scroll bars. If I login under a different browser they are there… (cytajśo wěcej)

When I login to a site where there are many widgets (windows) on the screen - the windows are all missing scroll bars. If I login under a different browser they are there. This happened about a week or so ago. It has to be a setting change in Firefox. Please advise.

Wócynjony 4 1 50

this An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad happens when i try to sign in to my email

Never had this response before trying to access my email *** until 2 days ago. I do not have issue doing same with other browsers An error occurred while processing your … (cytajśo wěcej)

Never had this response before trying to access my email *** until 2 days ago. I do not have issue doing same with other browsers

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.85293417.1790859796.36c5ad

      • censored by mod
Wócynjony

Having problems with certain websites loading full menus. Examples: ChatGPT and USPS.com. Already cleared cookies for these sites under Manage Exceptions.

Having problems with certain websites loading full menus. Examples: ChatGPT and USPS.com. Already cleared cookies for these sites under Manage Exceptions. … (cytajśo wěcej)

Having problems with certain websites loading full menus. Examples: ChatGPT and USPS.com. Already cleared cookies for these sites under Manage Exceptions.

Wócynjony