Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

How to disable search on Firefox for Android

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to… (cytajśo wěcej)

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

Wócynjony 1

Since the latest update, the urls no longer show the http or the https in the link bar. How do I get that back?

Since the latest update, the urls no longer show the http or the https in the link bar. How do I get that back? Cannot find the setting, and saw no articles explaining w… (cytajśo wěcej)

Since the latest update, the urls no longer show the http or the https in the link bar. How do I get that back? Cannot find the setting, and saw no articles explaining why this happened or how to fix it.

Wócynjony 1

How do I search for bounced emails by sending server Message-ID?

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the sending server Message-ID in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain … (cytajśo wěcej)

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the sending server Message-ID in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain text search of the entire contents shown when I open View Source?

I can see it there as pictured below, how do I use search to find all emails with that in the header?

Reference these instructions; https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-search-for-an-email-using-its-header-message-id/107377/2

Basically I have a variety of sending servers that are bouncing back to me and I want to know who is responsible for which messages. I can manually find that by viewing source on each email no problem, but want to search all and get all at once.

Wócynjony 1

why when I enter an address it always goes to search google and not the website I want

a few days ago I bring up Firefox and try to access a website with the URL and it automatically goes to Google as a search. What has changed? and how do I get rid of it a… (cytajśo wěcej)

a few days ago I bring up Firefox and try to access a website with the URL and it automatically goes to Google as a search. What has changed? and how do I get rid of it and have some control without going thru Google which I don't like to use?

Wócynjony 2

short cut for search engine features

Assalamu Alaikum. i come here for feedback and suggestion. that is to add other search engine options like Yahoo,Yandex,Brave,ecosia,etc other opensource and secure engin… (cytajśo wěcej)

Assalamu Alaikum. i come here for feedback and suggestion. that is to add other search engine options like Yahoo,Yandex,Brave,ecosia,etc other opensource and secure engine on top to search engine icon in search bar. Thanks in advance.

Wócynjony 1

wrong IP address giving bad search results

I'm in Winnipeg, and my IP address says that as well, but when I search for things in Firefox and Chrome it puts me in Ontario since I changed ISP. Very annoying having t… (cytajśo wěcej)

I'm in Winnipeg, and my IP address says that as well, but when I search for things in Firefox and Chrome it puts me in Ontario since I changed ISP. Very annoying having to change store on every site, every time.

Wócynjony 1

Disable Google search in look up feature on iOS

I have DuckDuckGo set as my default search engine on Firefox iOS, but whenever I try using the Look Up feature and then Search, it always gives back results from Google. … (cytajśo wěcej)

I have DuckDuckGo set as my default search engine on Firefox iOS, but whenever I try using the Look Up feature and then Search, it always gives back results from Google. I even turned off Google Search as one of my preferred search engine, and I still get Google search results. This only happens when I try using Look Up, because it works perfectly fine when I try searching normally. How do I change it, if it can be changed at all?

Wócynjony 10

In the search results overview, incorrect email addresses are sometimes additionally displayed in the 'Recipient' and 'From' columns. (Taken from the email located above it.)

In the search results overview, incorrect email addresses are sometimes additionally displayed in the 'Recipient' and 'From' columns. (Taken from the email directly locat… (cytajśo wěcej)

In the search results overview, incorrect email addresses are sometimes additionally displayed in the 'Recipient' and 'From' columns. (Taken from the email directly located above it.)

Win 11 Home 25H2 Thunderbird 156.0.1

Wócynjony

I’m trying to search a link on Pinterest, but it’s not working

I was scrolling on Pinterest and I saw this pin about Outer Banks. It was a collage of JJ. I really liked it so I liked it and then asked in the comments if they could ma… (cytajśo wěcej)

I was scrolling on Pinterest and I saw this pin about Outer Banks. It was a collage of JJ. I really liked it so I liked it and then asked in the comments if they could make one about Sarah because she is my favourite and then today seven hours ago, they replied saying oh yeah I already made one. Here’s the link. hppts://pin.it/1Kt7XuqWB I tried searching the link on ChatGPT didn’t work. Pinterest didn’t work. Google didn’t work now. I don’t know how to see it cause I checked their account and it also wouldn’t let me see it. It wasn’t showing up. How can I search and find this pin.

Wócynjony 1

search bar

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer … (cytajśo wěcej)

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

Wócynjony 1