Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

I can't open, delete, uninstall or update my Firefox on my laptop

I can't open, delete, uninstall or update my Firefox on my laptop??? I dont have much Ram space on my computer - but am working on expanding it. Yet, still - I can't open… (cytajśo wěcej)

I can't open, delete, uninstall or update my Firefox on my laptop???

I dont have much Ram space on my computer - but am working on expanding it.

Yet, still - I can't open, delete, uninstall or update my Firefox on my laptop

Wócynjony 1 40

New Icon pop up in Taskbar when I open Firefox.

I had lots of trouble making Firefox work yesterday, after what I believe was a Mozilla update I had to uninstall and then reinstall. What I am experiencing after the n… (cytajśo wěcej)

I had lots of trouble making Firefox work yesterday, after what I believe was a Mozilla update I had to uninstall and then reinstall. What I am experiencing after the new install and all updates is: I placed the icon on the taskbar. when I open Firefox it opens a new icon in the taskbar. I have two icons when using firefox instead of two like it has always been before. In the picture, the icon on the left is always there. The one on the right opens when I open firefox. Is it supposed to work like this? It is a windows issue? Is it A mozilla issue? Anyone else having this issue. I have tried different ways after deleting the icons, to place it back on the taskbar. I used the pin to taskbar, drag and drop on taskbar... Any ideas. Just live with it? or fix it somehow?

Wócynjony 30

Problem

I recently installed Firefox over Firefox Beta because I didn't like the daily updates. Now I'm stuck with this popup every time I open Firefox. It's stupid as the appl… (cytajśo wěcej)

I recently installed Firefox over Firefox Beta because I didn't like the daily updates. Now I'm stuck with this popup every time I open Firefox. It's stupid as the application runs normally.

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

Wócynjony 1 81

VPN incompatible with my Mac OS, need refund

I bought the annual subscription to Mozilla VPN and found that it wouldn't install. This Mac runs Sierra, version 10, I don't need VPN on my newer Mac. How do I submit f… (cytajśo wěcej)

I bought the annual subscription to Mozilla VPN and found that it wouldn't install. This Mac runs Sierra, version 10, I don't need VPN on my newer Mac.

How do I submit for a refund?

Thanks, Erik

Wócynjony 1 70

VPN - Wireguard Configuration

Hello, I just bought a yearly plan of the Mozilla VPN and would like to use it in a docker container using gluetun. However, I'm not able to find where can I see the conn… (cytajśo wěcej)

Hello, I just bought a yearly plan of the Mozilla VPN and would like to use it in a docker container using gluetun. However, I'm not able to find where can I see the connection information. Is there a way to obtain the VPN tunnel information to configure my VPN over it? Thank you.

Wócynjony 1 50

Mozilla VPN Flatpak does not work

I am using the current version of Bazzite. When I run Mozilla VPN, I just get a blank window for a few seconds, then it asks if I want to force quit. Uninstalling and rei… (cytajśo wěcej)

I am using the current version of Bazzite. When I run Mozilla VPN, I just get a blank window for a few seconds, then it asks if I want to force quit. Uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting my PC, do not seem to help.

I recently reinstalled Bazzite on this PC, and Mozilla VPN was working on my previous install.

Wócynjony 1 40

delete old firefox data with is blocked by admin rights and remove FF

Dear reader, I wanted to completely removed Firefox because i had some issues. Instead om removing I probably refreshed FF. Can somebody help with? 1. How to remove old … (cytajśo wěcej)

Dear reader,

I wanted to completely removed Firefox because i had some issues. Instead om removing I probably refreshed FF.

Can somebody help with?

1. How to remove old FF data which is placed on my desktop and blocked for removal by admin rights. 2. How to completely remove FF without leaving any data (profiles, extensions)

I have tried to find this answers in the help sections but I was not able to find the solution for my situation.

Thanks in advance. With kind regards,

Ilco

Blokěrowany 1 40

FF thinks I am on win 10 but I am on win 11.

I just downloaded the latest FF having had an old account. Working fine but I continually get a message that I am on windows 10, which is wrong. I am on Windows 11. The m… (cytajśo wěcej)

I just downloaded the latest FF having had an old account. Working fine but I continually get a message that I am on windows 10, which is wrong. I am on Windows 11. The message has worn out its welcome. Is there a way to fix this.

Rozwězany 1 50