Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Why does the text size option have no effect?

Lucy

Hi, text is really small. When going through display option settings and enlarging the text using the A button it has no effect on actual pages. The text is still tiny. I have tried downloading 'no small text' but get the message that it's incompatible. Is there a solution? Thanks.

I have version 29.

Hi, text is really small. When going through display option settings and enlarging the text using the A button it has no effect on actual pages. The text is still tiny. I have tried downloading 'no small text' but get the message that it's incompatible. Is there a solution? Thanks. I have version 29.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

It's unclear but that desktop font sizing change only affects "certain desktop optimized websites". It's really misleading.

There is no way to adjust font sizing on mobile optimized websites which I assume you're trying to adjust.