Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

I'd like a kbd shortcut that mimics the green button in Mac OSX windows.

fedtho

I'm aware that I can assign a custom shortcut to this very function in OSX's System Preferences, but such a shortcut won't work in Firefox, even after restarting it. So is there a Firefox keyboard shortcut that maximizes/minimizes a window the way the green button does it for all OSX windows? I'm on OSX 10.7.5 with Firefox 23.0 just installed (MacBook Pro 17" from 2012, pre-retina.)

I'm aware that I can assign a custom shortcut to this very function in OSX's System Preferences, but such a shortcut won't work in Firefox, even after restarting it. So is there a Firefox keyboard shortcut that maximizes/minimizes a window the way the green button does it for all OSX windows? I'm on OSX 10.7.5 with Firefox 23.0 just installed (MacBook Pro 17" from 2012, pre-retina.)

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Hello fedtho, sorry but that kind of shortcut is not exist yet, not even as an add-on !

see the Keyboard shortcuts

see also the full screen mode, but i think you already know that (command + Shift + F) and it is not what are you looking for.


thank you

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

You understood my request - well, of course I'm disappointed... but at least I have a clear answer.

I do hope a shortcut doing what I want will be implemented in a not to distant future.