Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Websites that use http://www.photoswipe.com/ which is ment for the phones, so you can browse online gallery like a phone gallery. Doesnt work on Android.

tejc

For over a year I was hoping that FF for Android would start showing PhotoSwipe galleries. They are ment specially for phones and it works fine on desktop FF, but still no go for android - it just opens a pic at a time. Since I follow a few sites that use this, I'd like to ask if someone could have a look and make it work on FF for Android, as its working on desktop. Chrome and stock browsers work nicely with these galleries. Thanks a lot for the great browser though.

For over a year I was hoping that FF for Android would start showing PhotoSwipe galleries. They are ment specially for phones and it works fine on desktop FF, but still no go for android - it just opens a pic at a time. Since I follow a few sites that use this, I'd like to ask if someone could have a look and make it work on FF for Android, as its working on desktop. Chrome and stock browsers work nicely with these galleries. Thanks a lot for the great browser though.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Usually in cases like this your best to contact the makers of the website. There usually the ones who would have to do something to make it work. The updated Firefox for Android app supports many web technologies that are supported on the desktop. Have you tried version 14.0 of the app? It looks like you submitted this with the beta.

The PhotoSwipe developers don't seem to consider Firefox a priority. https://github.com/codecomputerlove/PhotoSwipe/issues/132

Even if we get the PhotoSwipe developers to update their code, each site using PhotoSwipe would need to update as well.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the answer.