Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

All Pages loads random old bookmarks that return after removing. How do I stop this or remove All Pages? Synced t Xoomo desktop. ICS 4.04

mhpiper3

I am synced to my desktop. Win 7. Bookmarks are synced and download from desktop. Bookmarks removed from All Pages immediately returned. I tried clearing the data for the Ff browser app as well as removing and reinstalling the app. Same problem. Tablet is Moto Xoom wi-fi ICS 4.04.

I am synced to my desktop. Win 7. Bookmarks are synced and download from desktop. Bookmarks removed from All Pages immediately returned. I tried clearing the data for the Ff browser app as well as removing and reinstalling the app. Same problem. Tablet is Moto Xoom wi-fi ICS 4.04.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Try to delete the places.sqlite files on the desktop computer in case that there is a problem with the file.