Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How do I login for answer to questioned I already asked, I already set up a username and password

glisabel1

I guess you do not understand my problem on Firefox I no longer have access to my Frontier homepage Email nor is my Google Homepage working all the add-ons are mostly gone, I can't confirm any Emails on Firefox because I can't get it, can you restore all y old settings?

I guess you do not understand my problem on Firefox I no longer have access to my Frontier homepage Email nor is my Google Homepage working all the add-ons are mostly gone, I can't confirm any Emails on Firefox because I can't get it, can you restore all y old settings?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

I'm posting a question not a reply