Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Firefox crashes

toadsback2

I receive a Mozilla Crash Reporter window before Firefox even opens, It will not open

I receive a Mozilla Crash Reporter window before Firefox even opens, It will not open

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.

See "Basic Troubleshooting: Make a new profile":

There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins" in case there are still problems.

If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.

See:

See:

If you have submitted Breakpad crash reports then post the IDs of one or more Breakpad crash reports (bp-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx). You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page. You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.

See:

Thank you so much for your help. I was unable to open Firefox, it would crash before opening.

I tried many suggestions found on Google and here on this forum to no avail.

I finally just bit the bullet and uninstalled Firefox and then reinstalled it. To my amazement Firefox is working fine and all of setting - favorites etc. are back in place. Thanks again for your help