Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I have updated to latest firefox and can't use my AVG Toolbar & Search. Help

krebspj

I just updated to the latest version of FireFox and I can't use my AVG toolbar or AVG Search. They have been disabled. Please help me get it back. Do I have to go back to the previous version of FireFox?

I just updated to the latest version of FireFox and I can't use my AVG toolbar or AVG Search. They have been disabled. Please help me get it back. Do I have to go back to the previous version of FireFox?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Check with AVG for an updated version of their Firefox extensions.