Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I'm trying to add the "Simple Timer" add-on and I can't get it to add on

Tatt22

I can't seem to download the Simple Timer application to my desktop. I'm NOT a PC kinda guy so I need help.

I can't seem to download the Simple Timer application to my desktop. I'm NOT a PC kinda guy so I need help.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Tatt22-

In response to your question I went to install the Simple Timer extension and was also not able to install it successfully. I've filed a bug with the Add-ons team so that this will be addressed: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=699910