Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Does Firefox 6.0 support Norton Identity Safe?

bednarjs

I am running FF 5.0 and have been asked to update to 6.0. Does FF 6.0 support Norton Identity Safe?

If it does not, I will not update.

I am running FF 5.0 and have been asked to update to 6.0. Does FF 6.0 support Norton Identity Safe? If it does not, I will not update.

Wšykne wótegrona (5)

As far as I remember no it does not work with Firefox 6. Sorry if this information is not authoritative or totally up-to-date, but at least it is a start for anyone looking for answers. I am sure better information will soon be posted.

Testing my version Firefox version 6 & 7 from Firefox Beta and Aurora channels my Norton Toolbar (Last updated itself on 10th August) is not working with Firefox.

There was a note in the Firefox contributors forum, warning security toolbars were not immediately expected to work with Firefox6 see https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/for.../707453?last=41751#post-41734

A thread from the Norton Forum also suggests this may not be expected to work.

Wubrane rozwězanje

Listing the actual LINK to the patch, instead of the topic being discussed would be extremely helpful, since finding that LINK for the patch is impossible!

xxxxx

Wót SafeBrowser změnjony

Would you like me to install it for you, too?