Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I would like the web pages to always be in a larger font to accommodate my visual disability-- Explorer does this, but Firefox requires that I Cnt-+ EVERY PAGE. Solutions?

dr.lpc

I cannot find an add-on or other feature of Firefox to enable me to enlarge the web screen a bit for ease in reading. I have already adjusted my Windows visual settings, but these do not seem to affect Firefox. IE allowed me to do so-- is there an add-on in Firefox so that I needn't hit Cntrl-+ on every web page to enlarge the font?

I cannot find an add-on or other feature of Firefox to enable me to enlarge the web screen a bit for ease in reading. I have already adjusted my Windows visual settings, but these do not seem to affect Firefox. IE allowed me to do so-- is there an add-on in Firefox so that I needn't hit Cntrl-+ on every web page to enlarge the font?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox.

Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965

Or the NoSquint extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/