Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Small non-native icons on Ubuntu

oxwivi

I want to use Firefox's default small icons on Ubuntu as shown in this screen shot. Notice that the back/forward button, for example, isn't the same as the native GTK icons that would normally appear on Firefox in Ubuntu; it is more similar to the ones found on Windows, and the small version on top of that.

Image source

I want to use Firefox's default small icons on Ubuntu as shown in [https://wiki.mozilla.org/images/f/f4/Firefox-4-Mockup-i04-(Linux)-(Ambiance)-(TopTabs)-(SmallButtons).png this screen shot]. Notice that the back/forward button, for example, isn't the same as the native GTK icons that would normally appear on Firefox in Ubuntu; it is more similar to the ones found on Windows, and the small version on top of that. [https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/4.0_Linux_Theme_Mockups Image source]

Wót oxwivi změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Those were just mockup pictures.

Firefox uses the gtk icons you are using.

I believe I've used buttons similar to those found on Windows when I moved a profile from Windows to Ubuntu. But that was done early this year, my memory is not clear enough, I'll verify again.

On Linux you can choose your own icon pack to be used by programs.

  • GNOME: Look and Feel > Appearance > Theme > Customize > Icons

I use the Tango icon pack because it has colored icons.

Those settings does not target Firefox, specifically.