Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I can't disable secure browsing (https) !

lemino

Facebook, Twitter, Gmail - all are using https and I can't disable it. This prevents some pages from loading properly (like app pages on Facebook). Even when I click the button to disable it - it doesn't. I have to switch to a different browser each time.

Facebook, Twitter, Gmail - all are using https and I can't disable it. This prevents some pages from loading properly (like app pages on Facebook). Even when I click the button to disable it - it doesn't. I have to switch to a different browser each time.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

{ Ctrl + Shft + A } > Extensions = do you have the HTTPS Everywhere extension installed?

If so, see this: https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/faq/