Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

There is no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu

eowyn1113

I got a new hard drive and had to re-download Firefox. I'm trying to import my bookmarks from my old hard drive. I saved them as an .html file but am having trouble importing them. Whenever I try to import bookmarks, it only gives me the option to import from Internet Explorer, but my Internet Explorer bookmarks are old. I want to import bookmarks that I created in Firefox on my old hard drive. One of your help articles says I can import bookmarks from an .html file by choosing "Organize Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu. However, there's no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu. How do I access "Organize Bookmarks"?

I got a new hard drive and had to re-download Firefox. I'm trying to import my bookmarks from my old hard drive. I saved them as an .html file but am having trouble importing them. Whenever I try to import bookmarks, it only gives me the option to import from Internet Explorer, but my Internet Explorer bookmarks are old. I want to import bookmarks that I created in Firefox on my old hard drive. One of your help articles says I can import bookmarks from an .html file by choosing "Organize Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu. However, there's no "Organize Bookmarks" item in my Bookmarks menu. How do I access "Organize Bookmarks"?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

"Organize Bookmarks" is now called "Show All Bookmarks" in Firefox 4. It has the same functions as the old name.