Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I am working in windows 7 and I am trying to enable the copy/paste and I can not find user.j file in the profile and I am not real sure how to create a file, I can create a folder .

papiee

I am trying to copy text from a word document and paste it into my web builder and it says that firefox does not support copy/paste from clipboard. Went to your site and it tells me to open the user.j file in my profile. This file does not exist and I am not real sure how to create that file so I can paste the fix from your site into it.

I am trying to copy text from a word document and paste it into my web builder and it says that firefox does not support copy/paste from clipboard. Went to your site and it tells me to open the user.j file in my profile. This file does not exist and I am not real sure how to create that file so I can paste the fix from your site into it.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

The Allow Clipboard Helper extension will help you set those permissions, without having to dig around in the Profile folder and create a file that doesn't exist until you create it.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/852

I went to that link and added to firefox add on but it still does not work. I went to the add on option button for this but it told me that my MYSIWG widget was disabled. Does this have something to do with it not working and if so how do you enable it.