Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How can I make firefox ask me to open or save files that I download again

clonxy

Whenever I download files, I click the download link and it automatically downloads without asking me to save or open the file. I previously set firefox to automatically save the file. Now I want it to automatically use flashgot to download files

Whenever I download files, I click the download link and it automatically downloads without asking me to save or open the file. I previously set firefox to automatically save the file. Now I want it to automatically use flashgot to download files

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Select Firefox->Options, (or Tools->Options) Under the "General" tab there is a button to always ask where to save files.