Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Better Privacy

pbea50

Better Privacy is "no longer listing LSO's". In the LSO Manager the directory has (C:\Documents and Settings\myname\my documents) Is this the correct Directory? I uninstalled Better Privacy and re-installed but I have the same settings and information as before the uninstall. There was a malicious attack on my PC while browsing before Better Privacy stopped working. I stopped the attack, have anti virus ware installed, and briefly shut down my PC. But Better Privacy is not listing LSO's

Better Privacy is "no longer listing LSO's". In the LSO Manager the directory has (C:\Documents and Settings\myname\my documents) Is this the correct Directory? I uninstalled Better Privacy and re-installed but I have the same settings and information as before the uninstall. There was a malicious attack on my PC while browsing before Better Privacy stopped working. I stopped the attack, have anti virus ware installed, and briefly shut down my PC. But Better Privacy is not listing LSO's

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

I believe on XP it should be set to C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Macromedia