Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I am having a problem on one computer....no videos will play. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Duir

I can play no videos on one computer in firefox. The other computer is fine. I have checked all downloads and plug ins and all are updated. This is happening to all videos...from newsfeeds, youtube, and web sites. Any guidance is appreciated. Since games load and play fine, flash is working.

I can play no videos on one computer in firefox. The other computer is fine. I have checked all downloads and plug ins and all are updated. This is happening to all videos...from newsfeeds, youtube, and web sites. Any guidance is appreciated. Since games load and play fine, flash is working.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

You might need to download the windows media player ad-on

Make sure that you allow the plugin-container.ex program in the firewall.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Plugin-container_and_out-of-process_plugins


You may also need to install the new WMP plugin (you have the old plugin npdsplay.dll)

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_Media_Player#Missing_plugin