Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I can not open PDF webpages. The acrobat flashes, then the screen goes black.

Duckaroo

After searching for a certain web page of site, I click on the link, if the link is a PDF link, the screen flash, an adobe box briefly, the goes black.

The extensions and add ons have been updated, still no success.

After searching for a certain web page of site, I click on the link, if the link is a PDF link, the screen flash, an adobe box briefly, the goes black. The extensions and add ons have been updated, still no success.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Any help out there???/

After the error comes up, hit ok, then refresh the page.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/328/328615.html

A clunky work around, but at least it will work.

I have tried that countless time. Refresh, refresh, refresh!

I have tried opening in the IE tab add-on thing. Nothing...

I have updated adobe. Nothing...

I copy and paste it a new internet explorer window and that does the trick.... That is not the solution to the Mozilla issue though....

D

Wót Duckaroo změnjony