Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Firefox 3.6.3 doesn't allow Google toolbar on Windows XP SP3

AnonymousUser

FF 3.6.3 won't provide Google toolbar on Windows XP SP3. IE8 is just fine. If I want to work with a Google toolbar, I have to use IE8 as my browser, whether I want to or not.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

Since I upgraded to FF 3.6.3

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

FF 3.6.3 won't provide Google toolbar on Windows XP SP3. IE8 is just fine. If I want to work with a Google toolbar, I have to use IE8 as my browser, whether I want to or not. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Since I upgraded to FF 3.6.3 == == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hello Laura.

You will need to contact Google for support on their toolbar.