Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

how do I trun this off for a site Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading

AnonymousUser

how do I turn this off for a site

Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading

as I need a site to automatically reloading because it is up to date news

how do I turn this off for a site Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading as I need a site to automatically reloading because it is up to date news

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hello Bob.

You can configure that by going into Tools > Options > Advanced > General and untick "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page".