Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

audio focus

maglopt

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already configured all the necessary audio settings in both the player and the system.

Hello, I need the player's audio to keep playing while watching a video in the browser—essentially allowing two audio sources to run simultaneously. I have already configured all the necessary audio settings in both the player and the system.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Your phone may not support this feature.

You can find some Firefox extensions to control Firefox's audio separately.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.