Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

How do I sign in to Firefox focus

Vangellis0

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi Vangellis0,

Firefox Focus does not support Firefox Sync, so you cannot sign in to Focus and sync the bookmarks from Firefox on your computer.

If you want your Firefox desktop bookmarks on your iPad, install the regular Firefox app for iOS instead. Sign in with the same Mozilla account you use on your computer and make sure Bookmarks is enabled under Settings > your Mozilla account.

Your bookmarks should then sync to the iPad.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.