Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

I used the older thunderbird for many years; I'm old; I need help in all the start-up things.

gator10tx2

I had the older thunderbird for many yrs, then there was a glitch in the out -going thingie. Can someone help me to get all the preparations to use this version?

I had the older thunderbird for many yrs, then there was a glitch in the out -going thingie. Can someone help me to get all the preparations to use this version?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi gator10tx2,

We'd be happy to help you get Thunderbird set up again. Since you mentioned that you had an outgoing-mail problem with the older version, it would help to know a little more about what you're seeing now.

Could you tell us which email provider you use (for example, Gmail, Outlook, or your internet provider) and what happens when you try to send an email? If you see an error message, please include the exact wording.

We can then go through the setup step by step.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.