Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

When viewing PDFs, Tool dropdown menu is now longer and overflows needing a scroll.

faithlpeterson

Version 157.0 (64bit) has updated and resizing has caused issues. Previously, on my laptop screen, when I was viewing pdfs in browser I would navigate to the Tools dropdown and view the document properties at the very bottom of the dropdown. Before the update, all of the menu items fit without needing to scroll (when the window was fullscreen). Now, i must scroll in the dropdown to access Document Properties. The update resized the menu, making it longer and now it overflows. Please consider resizing back to original size or allowing users to adjust the dropdown menu.

Version 157.0 (64bit) has updated and resizing has caused issues. Previously, on my laptop screen, when I was viewing pdfs in browser I would navigate to the Tools dropdown and view the document properties at the very bottom of the dropdown. Before the update, all of the menu items fit without needing to scroll (when the window was fullscreen). Now, i must scroll in the dropdown to access Document Properties. The update resized the menu, making it longer and now it overflows. Please consider resizing back to original size or allowing users to adjust the dropdown menu.

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.