Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

Kenneth Green

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

Wubrane rozwězanje

Printer doesn't work on the app.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.