Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Enhanced Security getting in the way of regularlyvisited Website

mouson

I regularly consult this web-site https://eservices.dls.moi.gov.cy/#/national/geoportalmapviewer It is a government land registry website. A lot of it still works (the least useful parts) I need to use the Interactive Maps but now instead of a nice map of Cyprus I got a message saying there was a problem with the web-site. I accordingly switched off enhanced in the shield and now get "The specified URL cannot be found. " Aaaargh! I've raised a query with them but I'd just as soon learn from anyone who could help. Thanks

I regularly consult this web-site https://eservices.dls.moi.gov.cy/#/national/geoportalmapviewer It is a government land registry website. A lot of it still works (the least useful parts) I need to use the Interactive Maps but now instead of a nice map of Cyprus I got a message saying there was a problem with the web-site. I accordingly switched off enhanced in the shield and now get "The specified URL cannot be found. " Aaaargh! I've raised a query with them but I'd just as soon learn from anyone who could help. Thanks

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.