Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

how do you get the one search bar blossoms

rockymylove625

I want to put on my home screen the search ar names Firefox with the blossom print on it I have had a problem in past that someone got into account

I want to put on my home screen the search ar names Firefox with the blossom print on it I have had a problem in past that someone got into account

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We’re having trouble understanding the issue based on the information provided. Could you please share more details about the problem you’re experiencing?

If English isn’t your first language, feel free to reply in your native language or use a translation tool.

For tips on posting, please review our Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.

Looking forward to your update!

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.