Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

problems with german dictionary

Rolf Zimmermann
  1. I downloaded the german language pack for correcting my writings. To use ist I have to go to options and writing correction and make a makr there. Works perfect until the next email than I have to make it again, no way to store it ??? I always jumps back to english
#I downloaded the german language pack for correcting my writings. To use ist I have to go to options and writing correction and make a makr there. Works perfect until the next email than I have to make it again, no way to store it ??? I always jumps back to english

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

A language pack only changes the language of the interface. For spellchecking, install one of the 7 German dictionaries listed here:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/En-us/thunderbird/language-tools/

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/installing-addon-thunderbird