Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Where can I find a themes toolbar background image and change it?

gwinchester003

As per my title, where can I find a themes toolbar background image and change it? I have tried looking for manifest.json and header.png files for the theme but I can't find it.

Or is there a way I can override it using CSS somewhere?

Windows 11

Cheers

GW

As per my title, where can I find a themes toolbar background image and change it? I have tried looking for manifest.json and header.png files for the theme but I can't find it. Or is there a way I can override it using CSS somewhere? Windows 11 Cheers GW

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Thunderbird default themes - light, dark, system theme - do not have any background image.

Maybe you are talking about an addon theme you downloaded into Thunderbird ? Settings > Addons andThemes Select 'Themes'

At top wher it says 'Find more addons' type: Themes OR narrow the search such as: Space Themes It should display a list of all the available themes that should work on your version of Thunderbird. But as they are add-ons, the author is responsible for the addon and not Thunderbird. Any issues with display need to be discussed with author.