Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

LOST ADDRESS BOOK

protouch

I tried installing the new release and lost my address book. It's on my mobile phone but not in my computer thunderbird. how do I get it from my phone to my computer?

I tried installing the new release and lost my address book. It's on my mobile phone but not in my computer thunderbird. how do I get it from my phone to my computer?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Answered at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1518395.

Did any of your other settings/add-ons/etc. survive the update?