Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Is there a way to see [or have a folder] for all starred emails?

DrDively

I have been moving and saving starred emails in folders. When I read email on my iPhone, I can see a total number for flagged emails but cannot find messages easily. When I go to Thunderbird on desktop, I have to look through folders. I would find it helpful to be able to view all flagged emails in one place, to periodically see if the flags are still helpful, if I have missed something, etc.

I have been moving and saving starred emails in folders. When I read email on my iPhone, I can see a total number for flagged emails but cannot find messages easily. When I go to Thunderbird on desktop, I have to look through folders. I would find it helpful to be able to view all flagged emails in one place, to periodically see if the flags are still helpful, if I have missed something, etc.

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Wayne Mery said

Please see "star" in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/using-saved-searches

This doesn't work in Unified Folders. If I have multiple email accounts, I would have to created a Saved Search for each one, so there would still be no way to see them all in one place.

Isn't it odd that every message has a STAR to highlight, but there seems to be no way to get a view of all those? I looked this up & apparently its 17 year old bug. Yes, that's right 17 years!

Wót riquez změnjony

On the contrary, for unified folders its a trivially easy toggle with quick filter bar. Select the Unified folder, open quick filter, and click the star.

Wót Wayne Mery změnjony

Thanks for that, it is useful to know.

Its not very convenient though. there are several clicks & menus to navigate. Quick filter > quick filter menu > starred or Manage list display > sort by > starred (then revert process)

I dont see why unified includes spam, trash, drafts, sent, archives & omits starred.

What I have done is create 2 separate favourites & then collapse the favourites. This way it just a single click & is at hand instead of navigating menus. Although it does mean having to check both locations, its the least painful solution.

Ive actually decided to revert to Mailspring, although it has its own issues. Not specifically the stars, but the search of emails - the 'results as list' is fine, but the initial results tab is very confusing & its added extra steps again that dont make for a happy work flow.

Wót riquez změnjony