Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Sync and save data?

Paul Kossa

I'm trying to sync data from my computer to my phone. When I go to the settings, there is NO "sync and save data " option on my phone. So, how then do I sync and save?

I'm trying to sync data from my computer to my phone. When I go to the settings, there is NO "sync and save data " option on my phone. So, how then do I sync and save?

Wšykne wótegrona (5)

Hi Paul

Do you see your email address listed in the Firefox for Android menu? If so, select this and you will be taken to the Firefox Sync settings on your mobile device.

Doesn't have my email, but it does show my name (first and last). When I clicked on that there was a "sync now" label.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.

Im having this same issue, but tapping "sync now" doesnt do anything

I think it MAY actually be working (but it doesn't give you any confirmation that it synced). There was a brand new bookmark that showed up on mine, so it must have connected.