Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Find hidden accout

Abudabi

Under Thunderbird account settings, I have 3 email accounts. Also I have checked Outgoing server SMTP settings, I have 3 accounts there. But there is a hidden account because Thunderbird keeps asking me for credential of my previous work email account. Is that hiding inside Thunderbird Calendar or Chat ??? Where is it hiding???

Under Thunderbird account settings, I have 3 email accounts. Also I have checked Outgoing server SMTP settings, I have 3 accounts there. But there is a hidden account because Thunderbird keeps asking me for credential of my previous work email account. Is that hiding inside Thunderbird Calendar or Chat ??? Where is it hiding???

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

check the calendar, as that is the most common cause of this problem.